Blogger Elaine of Clothed Much has an
amazing ability to put together lots of different outfits with a few items of clothing - she is the epitome of
versatile styling, whilst always being on trend and elegant.
1. How would you describe your style?
Awesome. Just kidding. It’s totally awesome. But really, if I had to, I would call it classic, clean, modest,
affordable, practical, comfortable, accessible, and easy.
2. Your blog has a fab focus on looking super stylish on a budget, do you have any secrets or
Garage sales are my superpower. Yeah, you can go to thrift stores and consignment stores but garage sales are where
the deals are at! …especially for vintage jewelry. It’s the jackpot.
3. What are the 3 things you wear most often?
1) J Brand black skinny jeans. Probably the most worn clothing item on my blog! Love these jeans. The color never
fades (as long as you wash it inside out) and it stays skinny. I’ve had a couple of pairs of skinny jeans that have
stretched out and should’ve been called wide legs instead of skinny jeans.
2) Shade Clothing white tulip skirt. If I continue to be high-maintenance and keep it white, I’ll definitely be
wearing this thing out! White is crisp and people definitely look up to you when you’re wearing white as a bottom!
And it’s still clean!
3) Hanes men’s v-neck t-shirts. in the 8-packs. from Wal-Mart. If I’m not dressed up, you can bet I am living in
these t-shirts until they are black! (No…that’s gross.)
4. Describe your perfect day.
I would love to have a day of pampering – massages, a bubble bath, eating tons of chocolate without feeling sick,
playing with puppies, having my husband dance for me, and then sleeping on a bed of cotton candy.
5. You've done a lot of travelling, where is your favorite place in the world?
Hawaii was splendid. I love tropical beaches. I grew up in Philadelphia and the closest thing to a tropical beach
is New Jersey. If you’ve ever been to the Jersey shores, you know Hawaii is like heaven on earth.
6. Who most inspires you?
Happy people. It’s tiring sometimes.
7. What is your favorite food/meal?
I will eat anything and everything but I can never resist freshly steamed broccoli.
8. What 5 essential items would you pack for vacation?
My bed, my bathroom… Oh, are they not allowed? Then I’ll go with a shawl that can double as a scarf, comfortable
flats, comfortable sandals, heels you can only wear for an hour, and skinny jeans. Who said you needed a shirt?
9. On your blog you've mentioned some of your favorite fashion designers, but which one is your absolute
I’ve always loved Oscar de la Renta. He can dress me every day for the rest of my life if he wants. And he wants
to. He just won’t admit it.
10. To someone wanting to make over their whole wardrobe, what advice would you give them?
Purge your closet….then give your clothes to me! Purge your closet to the clothes you wear most often and only buy
items that you can’t live without because those exist, you just don’t realize it yet.